Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Speeder Observation

Chessrook

No this is not a complaint about the prices, or about the speeds, but instead, something else I've noticed.

The higher-tier speeders are more DURABLE. By which I mean, on the lowest-level speeder, you get hit once and you get knocked off. On the tier 3 speeder, however, you can survive a couple blaster bolts and still go on. A couple times I've blown by a group, they've shot me a few times, and I've kept going out of range. Sometimes twice in a row.

No this is not a complaint about the prices, or about the speeds, but instead, something else I've noticed.

The higher-tier speeders are more DURABLE. By which I mean, on the lowest-level speeder, you get hit once and you get knocked off. On the tier 3 speeder, however, you can survive a couple blaster bolts and still go on. A couple times I've blown by a group, they've shot me a few times, and I've kept going out of range. Sometimes twice in a row.

Correct.

I can't be arsed to find it, but a week or so ago a post with this informatino was visited by a bio-ware poster and was confirmed.

Correct.

I can't be arsed to find it, but a week or so ago a post with this informatino was visited by a bio-ware poster and was confirmed.

I'd say "I should visit this forum more often then" except the amount of vitriol that was on here the last couple weeks made me wonder why I came.

I think that they should add a person somewhere who for a set fee based on level and original speeder price can upgrade your old speeders to the better ones, so that, for example, digital deluxe and CE people can upgrade their speeder, or if they add better speeds in the future you can upgrade your 1,500,000 credit speeder that you just finally got the money for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.