Marauder Annihilation pvp

ReFlexionn

He's beating up on a lvl 13 and 32 lol.

then u missed the lvl 50s

but anyway, it's not like you gonna switch target because the guy infront of u is not your lvl, they still get that "lvl 50" dmg buff" so they can be a nuisance for his team

Edited by ReFlexionn

annihilation ftw

anyone has acieved that pvp looks so fluid as in the video`?

ive NEVER experienced PvP in such a ****y performance as in this game.

other games look way better and perform waaaaaay better too in large scale pvp.

RIFT at launch was a technical bliss...with way less money.

im just saying...

As much as I want the damage he was doing to be a good representation of how Annihilation can do he did go after the 13 and 32 alot and no amount of bolstering can make up for champion gear. Expertise % is just too much for a lower player to overcome.

Even when he was fighting 50s theres no way to tell what their gear was like and whether or not the had expertise on it. Most of the damage to the 50s would have been easily healed through.

Not impressed, TBH. Just a showoff of a geared Marauder. Nothing in this vid made me rub my chin and say "Hey, that's a nice trick, I should use it myself", or "Hey, that guy's better than me, looks like I have to rethink my build\skill usage".

Also, boring emo music.

Dark Tranquility ftw.

Song fits with a Sith Warrior really well :)

Also Annihilation is an awesome spec for PvP IMO, all you Rage lovers should try it, you won't have a massive burst but a better overall damage, survivability and group tools with Berserk.

I have played with both rage and annhilation since the game came out and i have enjoyed playing with both specs in pvp and pve.

Been playing mostly with rage spec in pvp but gonna respec annhilation now.

Nothing wrong about Rage, it has great burst and all that. But all in all i feel that rage spec is a bit more boring then annhilation.. Its almost all about building up your smash to crit.

Its fun to see you pop +3k on 3-4 guys around you, its an impressive ability when you build it up dont get me wrong ;) But i think i will have more fun with annhilation :)

I have played with both rage and annhilation since the game came out and i have enjoyed playing with both specs in pvp and pve.

Been playing mostly with rage spec in pvp but gonna respec annhilation now.

Nothing wrong about Rage, it has great burst and all that. But all in all i feel that rage spec is a bit more boring then annhilation.. Its almost all about building up your smash to crit.

Its fun to see you pop +3k on 3-4 guys around you, its an impressive ability when you build it up dont get me wrong ;) But i think i will have more fun with annhilation :)

That's why i went Anni too.

It's just plain more fun, and it just feels more.... "Marauder".