Please stop posting scrubby rage scoresheets

nuwn

Annihilation is cute for pve encounters but use your brain and look at the talents. Rage is a pvp focused build and no other spec in the game can put out pressure on multiple targets like it does.

CUTE? http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7746/screenshot2012011319491.jpg These guys probably thought different...

This isn't against level 20s, many people on my server are full champ and I still blow them up.

Yeh, me too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't indicate whether or not I was giving the original poster 'credit'. I was correcting the poster that implied that 61 kills "means" something more than "you stayed alive".

Calm down, bro.

I should be given credit for the post. I'm pretty awesome guys. :cool:

If you had some reading comprehension you'd see my thread was about my biggest hit, not about damage done. 500k damage is an average voidstar for any half decent player with a healer on him.

Rage is not easy to counter since the smash buffs last for a long time.

Rage spec takes less damage, does more burst which can be saved and timed, has more mobility and can swap targets very easily. It's simply logic. Use some.

Again, any dps spec in the game can dump out 500k. Annihilation is cute for pve encounters but use your brain and look at the talents. Rage is a pvp focused build and no other spec in the game can put out pressure on multiple targets like it does.

This isn't against level 20s, many people on my server are full champ and I still blow them up.

Broad sweeping generalizations are broad sweeping generalizations. Speaking from personal experience Ill take a rage Mara all day long opposed to carnage and annihilation. Rage is painfully predictable and easy to deal with IMO.

I kind of lol at the can swap targets very easily. I don't really know what that means even? Think all Mara swap targets with the same effeciceny.

I give rage it's credit. I have played the spec, it's good at what it does. But your criticism of the other specs is kind of out of line. Your derogatory attitude to your fellow Mara community is absolutely out of line and I would recommend that you drop the elitist attitude.

Yes rage will pull big numbers but so will carnage and anni. What numbers are more important is subjective though.

CUTE? http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7746/screenshot2012011319491.jpg These guys probably thought different...

Yeh, me too.

I would def be interested in seeing a video. I haven't seen many anni pvp vids and it would be very interesting. I am the most feared Mara on my server for sure and I believe I am the only battle master Mara.

Number wise I am in the top but I don't usually have #1 spot. Often though I will have the most killing blows and solo kills even if my total dmg done is lower. A lot of Mara on my server have started playing anni after seeing me shred targets with such ease. 400k dmg output is really high for me, I am usually in the 200-250 range. I rarely run with a healer and never run guarded. Also I play with a giant target on my back as most every 50 on my server empire and republic have been mowed down by me.

I would def be interested in seeing a video. I haven't seen many anni pvp vids and it would be very interesting. I am the most feared Mara on my server for sure and I believe I am the only battle master Mara.

Number wise I am in the top but I don't usually have #1 spot. Often though I will have the most killing blows and solo kills even if my total dmg done is lower. A lot of Mara on my server have started playing anni after seeing me shred targets with such ease. 400k dmg output is really high for me, I am usually in the 200-250 range. I rarely run with a healer and never run guarded. Also I play with a giant target on my back as most every 50 on my server empire and republic have been mowed down by me.

Im planning to make a vid or 2 once level 50 bracket comes. There will be too much QQ and rage if i posted another pvp atm.

Im only valor rank 51, im not the highest valor marauder on my server. However valor doesnt mean nothing with the rng pvp bags. I think im pretty well known on my seerver as a decent pvp'er as i get many /w about my past vid etc...

Im planning to make a vid or 2 once level 50 bracket comes. There will be too much QQ and rage if i posted another pvp atm.

Im only valor rank 51, im not the highest valor marauder on my server. However valor doesnt mean nothing with the rng pvp bags. I think im pretty well known on my seerver as a decent pvp'er as i get many /w about my past vid etc...

If there is a program out there that I can use to record that won't bog my system down I can make some vids as well. So many epic fights!!! I only have 4 gigs of ram so need a recorder that won't lag me out.

If there is a program out there that I can use to record that won't bog my system down I can make some vids as well. So many epic fights!!! I only have 4 gigs of ram so need a recorder that won't lag me out.

Ive only ever used fraps to record mate, so im not really much help. Sometimes i lag, sometimes i dont, as long as i can record in 30fps its looks healthy.

download xfire to record or playclaw or gamecam or dxtory.

I suggest xfire.

that's results of a Naga mouse, got one my self, terble in use buttons are very small.

or i have to thick figers.

so it stand here, in my charger ;(

Protip, flip the switch on the bottom of the mouse and use num lock on the keyboard, it'll use the numbers on the numpad instead of the other functions.