Do we ever meet the emperor? [ Spoilers!!]

Saetet

Ok sith inquisitor, I know that the story says he's rarely seen but to go through 50 levels and never see him once? I want to see the old bag dammit. I fought this hard, got appointed to the dark council. I want to see him. -silly I know I just was hoping-. :rolleyes: Edited by Saetet

Ok sith inquisitor, I know that the story says he's rarely seen but to go through 50 levels and never see him once? I want to see the old bag dammit. I fought this hard, got appointed to the dark council. I want to see him. -silly I know I just was hoping-. :rolleyes:

Thanks for revealing some story by saying we get appointed to the dark council. GG

The emperor is busy "brooding" and doesn't have time to sign autographs for every MMORPG "hero" that advances through the ranks.

I guess they could at least give you a holorecording though. "Congratulations <hero>, you are most impressive. Here is a coffee mug with the seal of the emperor upon it. Drink from it proudly and know that one day you will stand by my side."

<This hologram was brought to you by Bantha Cola!>

There's good reason why the emperor is not seen much.

Firstly, a certain mission chain on Drommund Kaas hints as to why, and also a certain flashpoint gives a further hint *COUGH* The Foundry *COUGH*

Edited by Tarka

Ok sith inquisitor, I know that the story says he's rarely seen but to go through 50 levels and never see him once? I want to see the old bag dammit. I fought this hard, got appointed to the dark council. I want to see him. -silly I know I just was hoping-. :rolleyes:

reroll jedi knight?

Amigad spoilers.