First Matrix Cube

Gabriah

I have collected 3 matrix shards from Korriban, Hutta, and Dromund Kaas. and I'm not sure if I should try to create a matrix cube at this point.

I'm playing an Imperial Agent (currently level 17) and from what I could find out online, these first three shards will give me a bonus to strength and endurance, which are not really important for a sniper.

Should I wait until I can collect a better combination of shards for this character? Opinions from other Snipers would be particularly usefull.

Cheers

I have collected 3 matrix shards from Korriban, Hutta, and Dromund Kaas. and I'm not sure if I should try to create a matrix cube at this point.

I'm playing an Imperial Agent (currently level 17) and from what I could find out online, these first three shards will give me a bonus to strength and endurance, which are not really important for a sniper.

Should I wait until I can collect a better combination of shards for this character? Opinions from other Snipers would be particularly usefull.

Cheers

Strength is unimportant for an Imperial Agent. Cunning is your primary stat, so you want to be able to make a cube with Cunning and Endurance. You are likely better off waiting until you can make the level 24 cube, so wait until you have a green and two yellow shards.

Edited by Aieny

Not what I wanted to hear, but what I expected. So I'll work on locating different shards and wait until I reach level 24.

Thanks for the replies.

If you've reached Light/Dark I, you can get green relics from the appropriate alignment vendor on the Fleet ship. You have two relic spots anyway, and the cube only takes one of them, so you'd need to get at least one more anyway.

Or check the GTN for any blue relics you can use.

The item needed to break the cube is 20k credits so i would wait for a better one.

actually, I just purchased the item to disassemble for 8k. Still high, but better than 20k. I thought it was worth it for the bump I got for making a new one with newly acquired shards.