Crew Skills?

SuperDray

Well. There is "Flavor of the month" which is biochem. They have REUSABLE chem that is only available to biochem. stims that give 1 hour bonus to x stat and reusable medpack once every 90s.

My two personal suggestion

Biochem needs bioanalysis and diplomacy to craft everything in that tree ALSO note that biochem makes IMPLANTS

Next up would be Cybertech - Cybertech needs scavenging and underworld trading to craft everything under that tree. They make ALL armor mods, mods (first two slots of armors and 2 slots for weapons), AND ear pieces. It is nice to have when keeping up your special look (orange armor with slots) and keep it up to date.

Other choices

Artifice doesn't have a good synergy with merc cause most of the stuff you can't use (design mainly for jedi and sith) you can make crystals you can use AND enhancement (the 3rd slot of weapons and armors) artifice, archeology, and treasure hunting.

Armtech is nice to make weapons and barrels but I would say those could be more synergy with IA

If you look at the companion bonus skills, either Biochem or Armstech crafters receive the most benefit, if aiming for critical crafts.

Blizz has +1 crit armstech.

Torian has +2 Bioanalysis crit

Gault has +2 Biochem crit

Bounty hunter is also the only dark side class with with +crit to both armstech and biochem.

As it stands, biochem wins hands down :p

Me personally, I went with cybertech anyway, because I felt it fits the persona of my hunter better. If I min/maxed though... def biochem.

I went Cybertech on my IA so I at least have a source of stuff I can make for myself elsewhere.

I'd also say go Biochem, it helps you in all situations (even if you go full healer, when healing a group you can heal yourself without using heat or spending time on it).

Personally, while Armourtech/Armstech is also useful and makes sense RP-wise, my BH is Biochem because he is the self-reliant sort able to concoct survival kits and perform his own surgery and stuff out in the field.

In this game more than any other I actually care about my character's personality; I'm not even on a Roleplaying server or anything, Bioware just did a great job at telling the story!

Well. There is "Flavor of the month" which is biochem. They have REUSABLE chem that is only available to biochem. stims that give 1 hour bonus to x stat and reusable medpack once every 90s.

My two personal suggestion

Biochem needs bioanalysis and diplomacy to craft everything in that tree ALSO note that biochem makes IMPLANTS

Next up would be Cybertech - Cybertech needs scavenging and underworld trading to craft everything under that tree. They make ALL armor mods, mods (first two slots of armors and 2 slots for weapons), AND ear pieces. It is nice to have when keeping up your special look (orange armor with slots) and keep it up to date.

Other choices

Artifice doesn't have a good synergy with merc cause most of the stuff you can't use (design mainly for jedi and sith) you can make crystals you can use AND enhancement (the 3rd slot of weapons and armors) artifice, archeology, and treasure hunting.

Armtech is nice to make weapons and barrels but I would say those could be more synergy with IA

flavor of the month? the game has not been out a month.. the prefered skill is for sure biochem, and until they nerf it or boost others it will stay the perfered.

I personally took armortech and can gear myself and all if my pets up, i regret not taking biochem but the guild loves me for making full sets of 50 blue gear for their healer/tank/dps companions so i guess the gratitude is worth it, until i am out of stims and going to the med center lol