Dual bladed saber animations?

Mashugana

I was so excited to get my dual bladed light saber, but the combat animations have left me a little cold. It seems like I just spam Double Strike over and over - not so impressive :)

Do the animations get 'cooler' in later levels? I was really hoping for more of the Darth Maul crazy spinning moves....

I was so excited to get my dual bladed light saber, but the combat animations have left me a little cold. It seems like I just spam Double Strike over and over - not so impressive :)

Do the animations get 'cooler' in later levels? I was really hoping for more of the Darth Maul crazy spinning moves....

Once you start getting more moves, you won't be disappointed. Not to mention, from what I understand, as you level, the animations for your "bread and butter" attacks change as well. (Can someone confirm this for me?)

Thanks! Around what level do I get them? Just curious if I am looking at new stuff in my mid-20s or late game.

You'll be getting Whirling Blow at Level 26, but I was particularly giddy to get Spinning Strike at Level 32. Every time I get to use it, I go "Squeeeee!" because honestly, it really does look wicked and I almost feel bad for whatever I just hit with it.

if you are infilitration, youre primary attack at the top of the talent tree (clairvoyant strike) looks amazing.

if youre not, get used to the boring look of double strike.

spinning strike looks cool.

project gets better as you level, by the end game you are pulling entire droids or giant artifacts out of the ground to slam into people. Not sure about telekenetic throw, as i didnt really use it at low levels.

if you are infilitration, youre primary attack at the top of the talent tree (clairvoyant strike) looks amazing.

if youre not, get used to the boring look of double strike.

spinning strike looks cool.

project gets better as you level, by the end game you are pulling entire droids or giant artifacts out of the ground to slam into people. Not sure about telekenetic throw, as i didnt really use it at low levels.

Also with Upheavel, your Project has 45% chance to look absolutely SICK.

If you are going infiltration, clairvoyant strike which replaces Double Strike looks just amazing. You basically throw your lightsaber a meter forward and with the force spin it in a circle. So the hilt is perpendicular to the ground and the blades do a buzzasaw type motion.