Canderous Ordo

Prosper

Are you planning to war on the Canderous Ordo server? So am I. I thought I would raise a flag and see who else is waiting for their invite to early access. This will be a good thread to get o know the people I will actually see in game. Whats up people. What are your plans for our server? Edited by Prosper

Talisman is coming to Canderous Ordo.

Kelzoran and I decided that Star Wars: The Old Republic was going to be the next significant game in the genre, and decided to bring the long legacy of Talisman with us. Our officer core is experienced in pushing content, all of us were here when we breached the top 100 in the world in the Lich King expansion in the Game Which Shall Not Be Named, and we expect to maintain a similar pace here as well.

The guild will be open to all friends, all family, and almost anyone who wishes to join. While we don't enforce an age limit, we have a high expectation of maturity, and generally have an average age of around 25+. Within the guild we will have a dedicated raid team, slots on the raid team will be constantly earned and evaluated. Talisman has always walked a fine line between casual and hardcore, for the few hours a week we set as raid times we expect a very high level of play and focus, otherwise this is a very loose and fun place to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...