PVP turret maps?!

LordZym

Whenever i die which isn't very often the bikes don't always load in the docking bay of the ship and when it does everything loads but gets stuck and you can go anywhere then get booted from the match. It's really annoying like a minute ago i was on a role had 5 medals just in like 3mins of the game starting.

Whenever i die which isn't very often the bikes don't always load in the docking bay of the ship and when it does everything loads but gets stuck and you can go anywhere then get booted from the match. It's really annoying like a minute ago i was on a role had 5 medals just in like 3mins of the game starting.

That's why they didn't spawn for you, you were doing too good so the game said f this guy, let's kick him out.

• 4 weeks later...
this happens to me almost everytime i play that warzone. I wish theyd get rid of the stupid bikes anyway that ride is boring and pointless after the first time. I also get afk'd out of any bg thats already started when i join because when I finish loading I have 3 seconds to get out the door and it normally doesnt open in time.