Need help from the community

Moghzu

Hi guys and girls,

I would really appreciate if you could kindly take a few minutes and fill in my questionnaire about MMORPGs at

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMORPGStudy

I would also appreciate if you could tell your friends about it too, so that I have a good response.

This study is totally unrelated to any business organisation and is purely being carried out for academic purposes as part of my thesis for my M.Sc.

I would like to thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

And may the Force be with you.

First off, people need to stop saying this is a scam....

surveymonkey is a very well known site. It is even used by many large corporations to anonymously survey their employees and customers.

Second, i just completed it and forwarded a link to some friends. I'd love to see the results posted at some point :)

First off, people need to stop saying this is a scam....

surveymonkey is a very well known site. It is even used by many large corporations to anonymously survey their employees and customers.

Second, i just completed it and forwarded a link to some friends. I'd love to see the results posted at some point :)

Thanks m8. I really appreciate that. Hope you found it interesting.

And yes, I will post the final results. I'm a gamer and the whole point is to try to do my little part perhaps MMORPGs are improved. Well apart from getting a degree :)

Jeffor --> See there is a community :)