Legacy Rewards: What would you want?

biRdyxLoCo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More character slots. I think this is a necessity if they add more playable species.

In my opinion, it's already a necessity to play all AC's, or to play every class-story in both a light and a dark flavor, or to play each class as each gender. So I'm with you on that one: unlocking more character slots per server, to a max of at least 16.

In my opinion, it's already a necessity to play all AC's, or to play every class-story in both a light and a dark flavor, or to play each class as each gender. So I'm with you on that one: unlocking more character slots per server, to a max of at least 16.

More character slots would be great.. and yes 16.. right now I am using 2 servers one for republic and one for empire.

I never thought of splitting servers like that. That's a great idea if they don't increase the total number of slots per server. I was pleased when I saw I had 8 (unlike in SWG w/only 1), but 16 would be awesome!

Though much isn't known about the Legacy system, Bioware has said there will be rewards for lv'in your Legacy. With that said what would you like to see added as a reward? (something resonable)

*For me I would really like one that allows you to use one of your alts crew skill while on your main or vice versa.

I'd like them to remove the whole legacy system and focus on adding new content and fixing the bugs I reported in beta that still aren't fixed instead of trying to force me to make alts.

• 3 weeks later...

A shared legacy cargo hold. I'd be fine if it was crafting materials only.

I wouldn't care if it's cross-faction or not, but one place to put all my crafting materials.

I'm so sick of trying to figure out which character has which goods in which quantities. And mailing stuff back and forth and splitting it and keeping it organized.

I'll take a multi-tab hold that has one tab for each gathering profession materials and then one tab for all the mission materials. Let me sort each one by level then name, auto-join piles into 99 stacks, and show a summary list which also will tell you if you have 0 of something so that you know if you are completely out of something.

That's my pipe-dream. I'd pay a huge real money micro-transaction price for that, millions of credits (and right now I'm only at 500k or so) and grind legacy like nobody's business to have that.

-R