i need help

MistyWinter

I am pvping and have gotten most of the champion gear. I have no chance against anyone. i am happy to get a 1k crit. yet I am being schooled with 3-4k hits. It seems some times that their normal damage hits me as much as my crits. I have done some research and watched some utube and there seems to be now way I can hit like those. I am Carnage. Anyone have an idea?

I am pvping and have gotten most of the champion gear. I have no chance against anyone. i am happy to get a 1k crit. yet I am being schooled with 3-4k hits. It seems some times that their normal damage hits me as much as my crits. I have done some research and watched some utube and there seems to be now way I can hit like those. I am Carnage. Anyone have an idea?

i personaly think their is a bug in the Carnage tree, when i see other Mara's the ones with Rage or Annihilation, they do like almost 3x times the damage.

just look at youtube movie's.

PS, i also spec in Carnage

Are you spamming only Assault? If you used any other ability you would break 1k on a non crit.

All I can say is Don't worry! The marauder class is HARD to play compared to the other classes at 50 and it's not the typical 3 buttonmashing type of class that u see in mmo's. And Carnage is good. You want to make sure that you leap in, pop some cds (if necessary) like gore. THen just beat on the target, After u use gore, I tend to use ravage = MASSIVE damage, then wait for the blood frenzy and use the force scream, If u get that in with the gore aswell, U will crit for ALOT! Im not even 50 yet but I hope it helps anyway, Oh and also, replace massacre with vicious slash, massacre is alot better. Good luck out there!