Flashpoint Fridays- 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern every Friday with live radio coverage!

Jimer_Lins

Hi there my fellow TOR fans and players, I give you:

Flashpoint Fridays!

Where: Juyo Server- (and your server too) at the Republic and Sith Fleets

When: 6 PM Pacific/9PM Eastern every Friday

Who: YOU!

What: As many Flashpoints as you can run!

Why: Foster community on your server and have some fun.

About:

My guild on the Juyo Server, The Church of Alvis, is working with our Sith counterparts, Unrepentant Gaming Community to have some fun on Fridays. We're starting something we're calling Flashpoint Fridays.

How it works:

You go to the Republic or Sith fleet. You get together with a group. You run a Flashpoint. Lather, rinse and repeat. So easy, even a Hutt can do it! Bonus points for doing stuff like taking your level 35 Shadow and tanking the Esseles for a bunch of low-level characters!

There's no formal organization. No one is in charge- just grab a group and go. The point of Flashpoint Fridays is to have a time when people can get together and run some flashpoints- no messing around looking for a group or trying to find one more person.

On the Juyo server, The Church of Alvis has a number of people who will be at the Republic Fleet, including some who are pretty high level, to run Flashpoints with you. Unrepentant is doing the same on the Sith Fleet.

I'm not on that server. :(

If you're not on Juyo, who cares? Tell your guild and your friends about Flashpoint Fridays and make it happen on your server too! If you do, be sure to let me know!

Bonus: Live Radio Coverage

I'll be doing my regular music show on Split Infinity Radio (http://siradio.fm) during most Flashpoint Fridays and I'll also be in-game on Juyo covering the event live. If you're doing something on your server, you can let me know via PM or via the SI Radio IRC (details at siradio.fm) and I'll plug your server's Flashpoint Friday on your server on the air!

Let's have some Friday fun, eh? :)