Light/Dark Switch Question

Kinzy

If you max out light side and then switch to Dark side do you get to keep all your titles and items that require light side? Do the light side items like pets and mount remain useable when you switch? Does anyone have any ideas on this? I would really like to know. Thanks for your time.

Not sure about the titles, but the items you won't be able to use once you start going down in points. If you look at your items they say "Dark Side IV" or "Light Side V" required. If you bring yourself down below that requirement....

Having maxed dark side I can tell you I do lose the final title if I make ONE light side choice and fall down to DS 4. So I would imagine you would lose your titles as well.

I can imagine the grind for lack of a better term to switch alignments would be staggering as well.

First you have to fill your DS points then you have to purchase off all those light-side points with even more DS deeds.

Ouch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.