Stephen Reid/@Rockjaw: Your EGA tears are not real issues

Mazinger-Zetto

I so love it, when a question which is asked over and over and over again is being answered over and over and over and, yes, over again.

And being answered publicly as well, not only on twitter, but, if you care to read the dev-tracker, here as well. So, the facts, that things are being done the way they are, and will not be changed are known. For those who actually care to look up on them.

Now, after the maybe 150th time, the one doing the answering has about enough and says in a quite british way: "No, has been said before, next. And don't ask again, I have more pressing matters to attend to".

And then, to top it all off, this is being criticized harshly here on the forums.

It's not like he said "Look, you [expletive deleted], I've had about enough, you [expletive deleted], [expletive deleted] son of a [expletive deleted]. Next time I'll see this [expletive deleted] question again, I'm going to visit your home and [expletive deleted] your whole family."

But still, he is community manager and therefore has to bend over to all of your requests, no matter how often they come up. and then, when he has all of your sticks, which all look and feel exact the same, up his butt, he still has to ask for more painful stuff you can cram up his.

Do you never-getting-enough folks actually know what you're asking of Steven Reid? Have you actually tried for one milisecond to see things from his POV? No?

You should try.

Lack of communication..fine. Can and must be criticized. But in this case, it has been communicated (over and over again) that no specific schedule will be put out (which has, to a degree changed already), and he can't tell every single person when they'll get in.

If people are too stupid (my word, not Reid's) and think that THIS ONE MORE question will get the answer thousands others did't get...well. You may not have gotten what you asked for but what you deserved.

Truth hurts.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic