The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 50 at launch

Regnor

God knows, it won't be me. My wife and I got in the first wave and only made it to Level 11 but we are taking our sweet time, watching every cut scene, doing every quest, and we've gotten our crafting up, too.

But we save several level 20's running around and that was just the first day. I have to think that there will be level 50 raiding going on at the time this game is launched on December 20.

I'm not complaining or praising or even sure how I feel about it. But it's a wierd way to start off a gaming community, isn't it?

God knows, it won't be me. My wife and I got in the first wave and only made it to Level 11 but we are taking our sweet time, watching every cut scene, doing every quest, and we've gotten our crafting up, too.

But we save several level 20's running around and that was just the first day. I have to think that there will be level 50 raiding going on at the time this game is launched on December 20.

I'm not complaining or praising or even sure how I feel about it. But it's a wierd way to start off a gaming community, isn't it?

It's a terrible way to start they shouldve enforced a level cap of 30 before actual release , the fact that level 50s will be running around in PvP at day 1 launch is utterly appauling , unless theyve changed their PvP model and we are put into 10-20 30-40 41-50 then i doubt PvP is going to be ANY fun regardless if stats scale to level 50 the gear gap between there is massive