Wrath(Vulkar Highway) - 16M Hard Soa down

I believe its world 12 (according to the people killing it on streams), but who knows if that's right or wrong.

Grats on the kill guys, you earned it! Glad to see wrath up near the top!

Edited by Artacks

Thanks, best of luck in your future progression =D!

Thanks. Here is to hoping we don't have to clear through more buggy content next patch.

And also to n!pples. because without them b00bs would be pointless.

Edited by Artacks

Grats Wrath, one of the more satisfying kills in the game right now

imo it just wasnt. This encounter, unlike others, is actually very bugged. So it was an uphill battle until the rng gods allowed balls in phase 3 to spawn with nameplates and be visible, then making sure no one died to the pillar coming down, making him bug and not remove his shield. Then we finally got good rng and didnt have 2 healers mindtrapped and 1 being thrown when balls spawned meaning no one could blow theirs up without dieing.. you get my point.

All that was after you made it to phase 3 without something happening. Which it didnt all that often, but sometimes people would just die on the platform phases when they are right in the group with everyone else.

All in all it was good to finally get it down, but anni was a much more satisfying kill because the "bugged" mechanic wasnt THAT game breaking and there was a TON less RNG.

imo it just wasnt. This encounter, unlike others, is actually very bugged. So it was an uphill battle until the rng gods allowed balls in phase 3 to spawn with nameplates and be visible, then making sure no one died to the pillar coming down, making him bug and not remove his shield. Then we finally got good rng and didnt have 2 healers mindtrapped and 1 being thrown when balls spawned meaning no one could blow theirs up without dieing.. you get my point.

All that was after you made it to phase 3 without something happening. Which it didnt all that often, but sometimes people would just die on the platform phases when they are right in the group with everyone else.

All in all it was good to finally get it down, but anni was a much more satisfying kill because the "bugged" mechanic wasnt THAT game breaking and there was a TON less RNG.

Well thought out mechanics

I think it's kind of silly to post about kills when there's no armory/achievement system that can track it automatically, but people can do whatever makes them happy.

Not to mention all the misinformation and exploits going around.

Edited by Acri

I think it's kind of silly to post about kills when there's no armory/achievement system that can track it automatically, but people can do whatever makes them happy.

Not to mention all the misinformation and exploits going around.

This is why I like you guys. Sensible.

• 1 month later...