Talos Drellik ... romanceable or not?

Your_Ad_Here

Putting this here as it does deal with the story of the SI ...

But can anyone tell me if Talos Drellik is romanceable or not?

Semi-spoilers below (mainly websites to show as evidence), but the original list shows him NOT being a female romance option yet a newer one does.

NOT being one: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=530#anchor9

UPDATED and shows he is!: http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2011/12/swtor-companions-skill-bonuses-and-gift.html

Can anyone confirm/deny this? There's no videos yet on You Tube to look at to see (where I've found many of the romance options) and would be nice to know. Thanks!

No one seems to know! I was waiting for an answer to this post. It seems like there should be plenty of level 50 inquisitors out there that could confirm one way or another. I'm not a big fan of Andronikos so it would be nice to know, (but then again I'm not too fond of any of the Inq companions).

You have to wait until he masters the Thu'um and becomes a flaming Dragon.

... But seriously he was not romance-able in beta, could have changed, could have not.

Also that page shows Lieutenant Pierce as fully romance-able when last time I checked he is only semi-romance-able (flirting+one night stand).

I'm dark side. Sometimes Talos approved of my dark side options...unless I was rude about it, interestingly.

For the record, there is at least one flirt option you get when you meet Talos on Hoth, which is why I kept giving him courting gifts. What a tease.

• 1 month later...
50 Sorc here. I have 10k with Talos and there wasn't single flirt option in all dialogs with him.

Not romanceable at all now.

I had, at the beginning RIGHT before he joins your party as a guest, have a dialog option to flirt with him. My inquisitor says to him that he's cute when he's excited.

So perhaps they changed this?

I had, at the beginning RIGHT before he joins your party as a guest, have a dialog option to flirt with him. My inquisitor says to him that he's cute when he's excited.

So perhaps they changed this?

No, I'm sorry, that's the only flirt you have with him... Ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.