Survivability and dps

kilrbot

now i know there isnt 1 class that is the best but i was wondering if the Jedi Sentinel has good survivability as well as sustain a good flow of damage in pve...not to worried about pvp aspect but more pve atm...i currently play a lvl 29 gunslinger and my survivability and dmage pve wise took a nose dive...i find myself dieing on tatooine to 1 or 2 strong mobs with 1 normal and there lvl 27 mobs and me and corso are geared to the best of what has dropped from quests and flashpoints

any and all feedback would be helpful sorry for the long thread :)

don't bother. with the way sentinel is right now you'd be shooting yourself in the foot by swapping. i'm a level 30 sentinel and I had the same difficulty issues on tatooine and now alderaan. my companion or both of us die a ridiculous amount of time on these 2 planets. healing after every fight is mandatory

you'd be better off with trooper

Edited by LastRedemption

Sentinel has plenty of survivability/defensive abilities and cooldowns; however, most are geared a bit more towards the PvP-minded players. Not to say they aren't useful in PvE, they just wont be up often enough to use as often as they are required.

don't bother. with the way sentinel is right now you'd be shooting yourself in the foot by swapping. i'm a level 30 sentinel and I had the same difficulty issues on tatooine and now alderaan. my companion or both of us die a ridiculous amount of time on these 2 planets. healing after every fight is mandatory

you'd be better off with trooper

i looked at the trooper alittle but i just feel its more of tank class on both ac

i originally wanted to play scoundrell but seemed like wasnt best dps but good survivability...consular just seems like its resource is hardest of them all