Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Wow again?

Badaya

Why would you hate on us Americans? You Scots eat sheeps stomaches and you Aussies eat that nasty Vegemite crap but we don't hate on you. If it wasn't for America, the Irish would have had no place to go. Europe would all be German. I guess thats bad for you Germans, but it has to have worked out well for the rest of you. Sure we have had some bad politicians but at least we don't have them hanging around for their whole life sponging off of us. Plus most people probably assume since the game was made here that most of the players are from here....oh wait, they are. Just hang in there til the next successful European MMO gets released and then you can rub it in on us Americans. I am sure you won't have to wait long. But you probably will.

I am not sure if your trolling or not....

First of, Americans would includ Candand, Mexico, and all the South American contorys too. I am guessing what your refering to is the hate against the United States.

As an Ausy, I don't hate US people. Some of my closest frineds are form the US. Whaty I do hate is people that think there the only reson the rest of the world exisits. Its not my falt if they all live in the US.

well in he's post he said 11 times last month. I'd be pissed too.

You're aware of exaggeration right? From the announcements I count 7 maintenance days since early access, including tomorrow. That means 5 since launch that have actually taken place. A far cry from 11, and that's all within the span of 23 days since launch day. So that looks like he was able to play 18/23 days, despite playing only during maintenance hours.

Edit: One of those was actually the lead-in to launch day, so make that 4 days with scheduled maintenance.

Edited by MillionsKNives

They pick their maintenance or patch down times to be the times where the least number of players will be affected.

MMOs typically have more players on late night than early morning. Honestly if they just pushed back the maintenance even 2 hours most of these complaints would go away

"MMOs typically have more players on late night" *** ?? no lifers ? or what get up at 6am go to work come back at 4:30pm play go to bed at 10pm these down times are perfect

Yea, so I guess no have played eve. Self-rightous *** holes if you think things should be catered to around your needs. *** is wrong with people, do you seriously make a thread like this? How stupid are you? I'm so sick of post like this to you think BW owes something you. No one owes you ****, contrary to what you think, you are a not unique and special flower, your school and parents lied to you!

I know why BW doesn't reply on most of it's thread. It's just not worth their time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.