Color Crystals

Draaconis

I'd like to take a break from everyone's whining to ask a game related question. I hope that's okay...

What level do you start seeing other color crystals besides the general blue, green, yellow, and red. I have always liked the violet and silver.

I'd like to take a break from everyone's whining to ask a game related question. I hope that's okay...

What level do you start seeing other color crystals besides the general blue, green, yellow, and red. I have always liked the violet and silver.

Im not really positive about a silver crystal. I do know, however at 50 you can get a purple crystal.

There are Blue, Green and Red [Green Quality] crystals.

There are Orange and Yellow [blue Quality] crystals.

There are White and Magenta [Purple Quality] crystals.

There are Purple and Cyan color blades that have integrated, irremovable crystals.

Edit:

There is a yellow/black preorder crystal.

There is a green/black Razerzone crystal.

Edited by Keii

Excellent. Thank you all for the information. It gives me something to look forward to later.

I should clarify my post a little so you're not disappointed later.

Green and Blue crystals are restricted to Light

Red crystals are restricted to Dark

Yellow, Orange, Magenta, Yellow/Black and Green/Black crystals have no alignment.

I don't really know about the white one, there's little information about it.

Purple is in Imperial weapons.

Cyan is in Republic weapons.

Well, I am please with the game so far anyway. If I can not get the silver look, it's not the end of the world. That was my favorite from the old solo play Knights of the Old Repbulic games. White will probably do it though. If I have to roll a Sith later, so be it I guess. Edited by Draaconis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.