Kyle Katarn being Revan's descendant?

Deshiel

I've met some individuals who fed me with this thing.

That Kyle Katarn is a descendant of Revan or even his reincarnation.

Some deeper believers find support from the fact that Revan and Kyle are voiced by the same voice actors.

I don't say that it wouldn't be a great thing... Kyle Katarn and Revan are my most favorite characters.

I've met some individuals who fed me with this thing.

That Kyle Katarn is a descendant of Revan or even his reincarnation.

Some deeper believers find support from the fact that Revan and Kyle are voiced by the same voice actors.

I don't say that it wouldn't be a great thing... Kyle Katarn and Revan are my most favorite characters.

I think the only relation they have is... Voice Actor. They do sounds very similar.

Edited by ericnlcyg

Obviously, we need to start even more absurd rumors. I'll start:

I can say with certainty that both Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca are both descendants of Jolee Bindo, creating what is far and away the coolest legacy in all of Star Wars.

The reasoning probably went something like this:

Bastila Shan is the ancestor of Satele Shan. Both are voiced by Jennifer Hale.

So, since Revan and Kyle Katarn are both voiced by Jeff Bennett, they're related, right?

::Morbo voice:: THAT IS NOT HOW LOGIC WORKS :mad:

Also, then the theory would have to account for FemTrooper being Grand Master Shan's sister.

My Jedi knight is (possibly) the indirect descendant of my non-canon female Revan from my playthrough of KotOR, but it's not as if that has anything to do with the price of tea on Tatooine.

Edited by Meira_Arirai