SWTOR - worth the wait

Elcron

I can understand why people are upset about EGA. Despite all the crying and whining, they know along with everyone else that Bioware has created an exceptional game and they are mad they cannot play it yet. Just have patience people, in two months no one will remember this and will be happily immersed in the Star Wars Universe.

I myself have been following SWTOR from the day it was announced. Due to buying a house and all the expenses that comes with that, I did not preorder till November. I don't expect to get in until the 18th or 19th seeing how the EGA is going so far. I also ordered the CE from walmart and they are saying it might not ship till Dec 29th. So I may get 1 or 2 days of EGA before i have to wait for 1-2 weeks for the CE to arrive.

But face it folks, this game is worth the wait and the added bonuses of the CE is worth the wait imo. I am a Star Wars fan and I want all the bells and whistles this game has to offer. Its not the end of the world to have to wait a little longer. Sure, people will be 50s by the time I get to play but is that really THAT big of a deal. I will have fun regardless just based on how this game plays and the development team this game has backing it up. I am excited to see what they have in store for the future of this game.

Just have a little patience guys/gals. Like I said, in a couple months no one will remember this EGA period

Edited by Elcron

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.