Developer Post: Warrior Classes

xO_om

If you are not tank speced you ARE NOT A TANK. Sorry but if you think someone can be Vengance spec and tank something then you are beyond help man.

Just to clarify, for the ignorant folks around: a Juggernaut in a properly-tuned Vengeance spec can tank "95%" as well as a Jugg in 31 Immortal. This is good enough for all hardmode flashpoints and normal operations.

In fact, with good gearing, I'm pretty sure they can main tank a hardmode 8man as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, for the ignorant folks around: a Juggernaut in a properly-tuned Vengeance spec can tank "95%" as well as a Jugg in 31 Immortal. This is good enough for all hardmode flashpoints and normal operations.

In fact, with good gearing, I'm pretty sure they can main tank a hardmode 8man as well.

that is quite possible the most incorrect thing ever posted.

Still waiting on your SS showing 3*50's Hizoka.. Come on, prove your the big boy (first to 50 on your server) Funny how you go silent on threads you get served..

Still think Pommel Strike + Savage Kick are usefull and we have no stuns? :-D

Interesting. I should tell our tank that he should switch specs so we can clear HM EV better or something, because that 4% chance to shield will really make the difference.

Edited by EasymodeX

You realize it's a melee class right? Re-roll ranged?

I know man, it is just that being forced-close in order to deal damage is bs when you have area damage going on and everyone else doing just as much or more damage and being able to do it from a safe distance.

A hybrid class should not be able to inflict the same dps as a melee-only class especially when they can do it all at a safe distance and marauders have to be all up in someones face and taking area damage.

Marauders arsenal are almost all close-range-dps attacks and I think because of this we need to be able to support heavy armor... it just makes sense.

im tired of seeing you around hizoka. you are literally in almost every thread and your only "contributions" to each and every one of them are "its fine, L2P" , "No no no, you're wrong", and now this one.

you are consistently hindering the forum community with constructive feedback with your absolute LACK of explanation on anything you disagree with. you are a troll. you should seriously be banned from the forums for a week.

the day you start giving constructive criticism is the day that i, and hopefully anyone else, MIGHT take what you say and build off of it. you talk like an elitist, like you are just the god of this class and several others. please.leave.now.