Commando Maelstrom "set" impossible to get?

Smoochi

hey guys been trying to get the full orange Commando Maelstrom armor.

ive gotten the gloves and chestpiece from the Taral V Flash Point and been farming it for ages. im probably up to 40+ runs.

been trying to google it and checking the diffrent sites Torhead, Darth hather etc but there's no comments or even listed in what zone they drop.

Does Anyone where the heck the greaves and boots drop?

I've gotten the head, chest, and gloves from Taral V (the helmet looks like it has an orange mustache).

Also, are you soloing this flashpoint or running with a group? That'd be great to hear that a lvl 50 can solo The Jedi Prisoner, because I would love to run these again but at my own pace.

to the question is that the Hawk set

no no thats from the actually Flashpoint called Maelstrom.

the set im looking for is Called Commando Maelstrom (armorpart)

you get the chestpiece and gloves and i think helmet from Taral V

reason for naming im guessing is cause of the Fp's relation with Jedi Prisoner "series"

should be noted ive also solo farmed Maelstrom to see if any parts drop in there and not a singel piece have dropped from in there so.

another "set" drops in there.

the set im looking for look is well,take a look the link below thats the part of it

http://www.torhead.com/item/52Y995T/commandos-maelstrom-chestplate thats the chest piece.

and yes im soloing these i started way before i hit 50 tho.

if your around 7lvl's above the flaspoint you can farm it. the higher you are the easier it gets

Edited by Smoochi

Hello ,

if anyone find the legs of Maelstrom set say it.

I am pretty sure he doesn't loot in Taral V 10 run and i loot the same part again again but never legs (of any type of set armor )

I do some run of the Jail but dont see part of this set , it is an another set for commando

( Sorry for the mistake i am not an english speaking man ^^)

• 3 weeks later...

Been running both Taral V & Maelstrom Prison for over a week now, 2-3 times a day to try and get this set.

But the leggings and boots seem to not be in the game. Or they are from a completely different place. Perhaps quest reward for level appropriate content? Can't remember if I got them or not and maybe vendored them....

You are looking that particular color scheme?? cause if not I blive u can get the white/grey and green/grey one from heroic daylies in Belsavis.

Dont think any of those drops from Maelstrom.

I would rly like to have a loot table addon.... would make things eassier

It's the orange/black look of this set that's the appeal.

Elara is already running around in the white set.

And unfortunately I haven't been able to find any other leggings and boots that matches the orange/black of this chest n gloves.

Found a few green(quality) that could look good, but want want orange(quality) to move my mods etc to.

• 1 month later...

I've also run Taral V for at least as many times as you if not more. I have countless amounts of the Chest and Gloves. I don't think the other parts actually exists or are in the game. There seems to be a blue version of it as well (medic mealstrom something), but again I've only ever seen the gloves (looks same as the orange pieces ones but blue).

However the Columni Boots and Legs (both orange and white) go very well with Mealstrom set, so if you're at 50 grind for those.

Edited by Cormacus

My trooper got the complete set and Tanno Vik is running around in a complete set of the tanking set from Tara V / Maelstrom.

Helmet (grey black) drops from last boss in Tara V that has the matching color scheme from Maelstrom set, you also have an orange set (Orange BH Looking set) that drops in Tara V, do not mistake it from that one.

You have 3 different set pieces, medic, commando and the tanking one that drops mostly from Maelstrom, now the last pieces i would believe drops from the next instance after that one, seeing as the headpieces drops from the last boss in Tara V