Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Attention PSA: Complainers

Enigma

Do You think that's funny?

who are you to mock those like myself that may not be good at this game?

did it ever occur to you that i may want to be?

Learn to spell with letters not numbers..

Dumbing down the game or making it less complex won't magically make you better. You need to learn from your mistakes, and figure out what you can do better in a given scenario. If they decrease the learning curve, the entire game suffers. The original posts point is that people who are level 25, missing half their skills, in leveling gear, shouldn't think they have a say in the balancing of level 50 PvP. You have to start from the top and balance down from that. Look at SC2, they don't balance around the Bronze League losers, they balance around what Korean Grand Master Godzilla-Status Demigods do. That is the proper way to handle balance.

Dumbing down the game or making it less complex won't magically make you better. You need to learn from your mistakes, and figure out what you can do better in a given scenario. If they decrease the learning curve, the entire game suffers. The original posts point is that people who are level 25, missing half their skills, in leveling gear, shouldn't think they have a say in the balancing of level 50 PvP. You have to start from the top and balance down from that. Look at SC2, they don't balance around the Bronze League losers, they balance around what Korean Grand Master Godzilla-Status Demigods do. That is the proper way to handle balance.

+1

/10chars

I was pointing out to Topic number 4... I think this Idiot knows what he was typing..

And im afraid i haven't played SC2 so i can't share your opinion either... I wasn't asking for easy kills in pvp nor was i ************ about the 50 pvpers either...

I personally think they should be in a 50 pvp game with other level 50s and have 10 to 49

I have to agree as this post has nothing useful in it and instead is very confrontational, even as someone who loves the PvP and isn't having problems. It's a pure epeen post by the OP and serves no purpose to anyone. Edited by Arutassin

this is mmo pvp, it's not going to be an esport or anything if you can't be good at this it might be time to give up pvp altogether

alternatively you can nab some quasi legal chinese stimulants hit the gym and get swole and take our your rage on people IN REAL LIFE!!!! literal

literally, real life pvp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.