To all those who say this or that class is getting nerfed, show me a source

Chiricahua

The source is them, bioware keeps record of whatever class kills the person demanding a nerf, then promptly nerds every class that kills that person.

Because the reason They died is obviously the opposing class being op, there couldn't possibly be another explanation.

Edited by Kesal

There is no source.

They're making authoritative statements on the basis of the amount of nerf cries on the forums. If there were a real source, that post would have circulated by now and forum posts wouldn't be "Nerf <insert class here>." They'd be "HAH! <insert class here> is getting their well-deserved nerf!"

The only legit call for nerf is the current OP/Scoundrel Its common sense it needs a nerf. 2 guys posted some videos yesterday that just made me awe.

1. Was a tank (which I play) going from full to 0 in 1 GCD. He was full champ.

2. Another guy using this combination of moves on people every 5-10 seconds. Both videos are probably lost within the pages. Shame we don't have a search function, threads like these tend to get "lost".

The only legit call for nerf is the current OP/Scoundrel Its common sense it needs a nerf. 2 guys posted some videos yesterday that just made me awe.

2. Another guy using this combination of moves on people every 5-10 seconds. Both videos are probably lost within the pages. Shame we don't have a search function, threads like these tend to get "lost".

Conveniently lost.

Without a ton of consumables, there's no way an op can kill a full champ tank in 1 GCD.

Read these two threads:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=155034

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=158112

The first is about tank damage mitigation and the second is about tanks in PvP. They are very similar and address a pretty big issue. Shield and defense do not work against kinetic damage. Currently, they only proc ranged and melee damage. Kinetic damage -- the kind that operatives and smugglers deal -- is a separate category entirely and is not mitigated by defense/shields. I'm positive that a lot of the damage that these ACs do are due to that. Until that (and biochem) are addressed, I think calling for nerfs or buffs to any class is premature.

Conveniently lost.

Without a ton of consumables, there's no way an op can kill a full champ tank in 1 GCD.

and thats what's terribly wrong with those 2 classes. they shouldnt be able to burst down a tank EVER. otherwise the whole point of being a tank is lost. why should anyone play a tank if another class can destroy him just like any other squishy.

and people are only talking about single Operative. i've already had bg's where i've been hunted down by 2 operatives. there is no chance to react to that. even without consumables they crit for 4.5k+. i've got 15.5k hp and 9% expertise. 2x 4.5k = 9k without any chance to react. even if i were to purge the stun there is no time to do anything thanks to the global cooldown crap.

yesterday we went in with a premade of me (sorc) , powertech and agent. at one point we were split with only me and powertech being there. they managed to burst me down in 3 seconds even thou i was guarded. the powertech also almost died in the process (before they hit him even once).

the burst potential of that class is too high. not a single other class has nearly the potential. agents suffer from LOS. operatives suffer from nothing. they dont care whether its a squishy or a tank, they go in and destroy.

i dont really care anymore. ill just lvl one up and wtfpwn the noobs that decided to go tank or a healer and laugh about those useless shadows/assassins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.