Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Crew Skills for Operative

Talon_Starfire

Would an Operative use Artifice, Treasure Hunting and Archeology for blasters or would Armstech be better?

Thanks

I went Armstech/Scavenging/Investigation, and that works pretty well. BioChem is pretty imba right now, so going that is also a valid option, but I'm sure BioWare will take care of that like they did Slicing.

If it's going to be your main and you plan on rolling alts, i'd suggest Cybertech. You can craft armorings and mods for all classes and it makes gearing up alts a lot easier once you get your hands on some orange gear. Ear pieces and grenades are nice to have as well.

If you're only planning to sink in all your efforts in one char and not roll alts, Biochem is a better choice, especially for the artifact-grade stims and med packs, and implants are nice to have as well.

If it's going to be your main and you plan on rolling alts, i'd suggest Cybertech. You can craft armorings and mods for all classes and it makes gearing up alts a lot easier once you get your hands on some orange gear. Ear pieces and grenades are nice to have as well.

If you're only planning to sink in all your efforts in one char and not roll alts, Biochem is a better choice, especially for the artifact-grade stims and med packs, and implants are nice to have as well.

It's an alt but I want to be able to modify my blaster.

Thanks

Edited by Talon_Starfire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.