Ilum PvE dailys

Kshahdoo

I mean, it's a nice place. Yesterday one of empire guy was ganked there by Republic so he started his revenge crusade, and I joined him (don't actually care of those dailys but always ready for pvp). Luckyly, we had a republic guild was trying to kill one of a minor world boss there for some crystals. Boss is nothing, work for a party, but they were like 7-8 men ops. Sure, we detroyed them a few tries. And only when they called to help and gathered around 15 people, they managed to kill the mob. But it was fun, and we continued it by killing some questing reps. In the end they refused to quest there and left the area. Heh, damned carebears. Edited by Kshahdoo

Hehe, yeah, as I thought. Nobody cares of fun, only of their cries. I'm not the biggest SWTOR fan and gonna play not more than another couple of months and then get back to my precious EVE and Darkfall. But right now I have some fun, and all these theme park lovers are only whining on the forum. Freaking morons...

What is the point of this post?

To brag?

Sounds pretty basic pvp server stuff, shared area, people killing each other, people who get killed enough leave to do something else for a while, nothing to see here.

"this is not the thread you are looking for"

/jedihandwave

To brag?

Sounds pretty basic pvp server stuff, shared area, people killing each other, people who get killed enough leave to do something else for a while, nothing to see here.

"this is not the thread you are looking for"

/jedihandwave

Yeah, 1000th thread about "nerf operatives immediately!!!", "damned 50 lvl cheaters!!!", "**** the *********** premades!!!" would be much more interesting...

Unlike my server, when I went to ilum, there was about 14 republic, and 1-2 imperials trading a node off back and forth. Then got upset when I called him a care bear and a ****** for not at least trying to fight. They came back with the usual argument of this is a pve server blah blah blah, but then I told him hes in a pvp area.

I was just annoyed because I see those posts on this board and had not seen it on my server yet until yesterday. Was pretty lame. So I jumped in there, killed off 2 before the other ones noticed me and killed me. Then they left and I proceeded to do my daily.

I guess I just don't understand wanting stuff completely handed to you, why not give at least a little effort into it?

Unlike my server, when I went to ilum, there was about 14 republic, and 1-2 imperials trading a node off back and forth. Then got upset when I called him a care bear and a ****** for not at least trying to fight. They came back with the usual argument of this is a pve server blah blah blah, but then I told him hes in a pvp area.

I was just annoyed because I see those posts on this board and had not seen it on my server yet until yesterday. Was pretty lame. So I jumped in there, killed off 2 before the other ones noticed me and killed me. Then they left and I proceeded to do my daily.

I guess I just don't understand wanting stuff completely handed to you, why not give at least a little effort into it?

You get bags for playing nice and trading points in Ilum.

You get a big fat nothing for pvping in Ilum.

There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to pvping in the PVP area on Ilum.

In fact, it does more harm than good, because now people aren't trading points and nobody is getting their dailies done.

The zone may claim to be a PVP area but it means nothing when you only get anything from the exact opposite.

That's why they're changing Ilum dailies in the next patch. Until then, just play nice. PVPing in Ilum hurts both sides.

You get bags for playing nice and trading points in Ilum.

You get a big fat nothing for pvping in Ilum.

There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to pvping in the PVP area on Ilum.

In fact, it does more harm than good, because now people aren't trading points and nobody is getting their dailies done.

The zone may claim to be a PVP area but it means nothing when you only get anything from the exact opposite.

That's why they're changing Ilum dailies in the next patch. Until then, just play nice. PVPing in Ilum hurts both sides.

Agreed.