Please *cries* get rid of animation stutters

Csdabest

For a DPS class. Let me say it. Damage Per Second Class. Thats right. DPS. Why in the world would you not correct Animation stutters. Like every second counts. So when my skill stutters around. It counts against me. Thanks for making or offhand saber for show. Thank you for giving us useless abilities that cant even be used in pvp or elite enemies. Thank you for our stunless stuns that work only on weak mobs thank you for taking away our capitalization for our immobles and stuns. I feel almost like an idiot for standing up for this game how everyone saying it is rushed its going to fail. And all the bad mouthing for it. But the more I play the more that I feel that they were right and this game should have came out a few months later. So you can clean up these bugs and animation stutters.(Balance issues aside from stat and damaging and OP classes) The last thing we need is simple reoccuring bugs to further hinder classes in this game. I can hold off on the balancing but please fix the bugs abit more quickly epsecially the ones that were quite noticble at launch.

The animation stutters and delay have been acknowledged by Bioware and will be addressed in a future patch.

Hi guys,

For example, we are certainly aware that the Marauder and Sentinel are very gameplay intensive classes with some of the most complex rotations in the game. While we are currently looking at quality of life and usability improvements to increase the class' playability without compromising the unique aspects of the class, we don't have anything specific to announce just yet. We do however anticipate that some of the combat responsiveness improvements (AKA 'ability delay' - more on that here) being worked on by our engineering team will specifically aid both Marauder and Sentinel.