Expand OPEN World PVP On PVP Servers

-Fenix

I really dont like to much open world pvp, but I play on a pvp server because some of my friends play there and I have no problem playing on that server, I have been killed twice so far. I must say I was afraid that there was more pvp in the pvp servers, but to my relief there isnt. But I can understand why hardcore pvpers arent that happy with the state of open world pvp in swtor.

But for my shake, please dont change anything ;)

Edited by Goofydk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont like to much open world pvp, but I play on a pvp server because some of my friends play there and I have no problem playing on that server, I have been killed twice so far. I must say I was afraid that there was more pvp in the pvp servers, but to my relief there isnt. But I can understand why hardcore pvpers arent that happy with the state of open world pvp in swtor.

But for my shake, please dont change anything ;)

Fail :(

the reality is, they never intended to give this game warzones. all the pvp was supposed to be open world. when they announced this all the WoW nerds cried themselves to sleep, and thats why in the finished product, we have warzones and the last bastion of Open world pvp is being killed off completely. this game is so instanced, and the factions are so separated, that even on the fatman server (a FULL server with 20 minute login ques at peak time), iv run into players from the opposing faction MAYBE 2 or 3 times.

there is almost no difference between a pvp server and a pve server. this is truly sad, because nothing gets my blood pumping more than open world pvp. getting jumped by two pubs and winning, just BARELY.... encountering a pub trooper that turns out to be your equal, so much so that immediately after killing him, blowing every cooldown you have in the process, you are dropped by the dot he threw as his last act.... these things should be normal occurances on pvp servers. NOT rarities.

Edited by radbass