Product Registration Code - Problem

Alyneth

I entered the key a while ago already and everything looked fine so far.

Now the account site looks rather different than before and under "Get ready to play" the 3 banners show up as followed:

Five Security Questions!

Contact information complete!

Redeem a Product Registration Code

My current problem is, that the last point is not checked, which would mean that I did not enter a gamecode yet. As said above, I did enter it a while ago when I pre-ordered the game. If I click this banner now and try to re-enter the code once more it only tells me that this code was already used, which is rather confusing shouldn't this part be checked as well then?

This is what the banner says in detail:

Redeem a Product Registration Code Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code.

My question is, does anyone else got this 'problem' and does anyone know if this will be fixed automaticaly once you get your pre-access mail or if it is nothing to worry about?

thanks

Aly

Edited by Alyneth

Nothing to worry about. If you ordered from Origin you will get your product registration code before the 20th. Same with amazon. Right now you can play Early Access until the servers go down right before the 20th. At which point you will have to enter payment info and your product registration code to continue playing. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the quick answer, you post now creates another question from my side. I already got a key for pre-ordering and under "Code Redemption" in the account profile I find this here:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Now I am wondering if the product registration code is a different one, than the pre-order code I already got by buying the game on Origin. The code I already have was entered to upgrade my account to a "pre-ordered" acount, so to speak.

Edited by Alyneth

The Early Access code you recieved is not the same as the registration code you will get on Friday I believe is when Origin orders will be sent out. As long as you entered that code in you will get Early Access. All the other check boxes are for after EGA. So you are all set and then again when you get the Registration key from Origin you can put it in and you'll be good to go for however long you play the game. :)