Need help running swtor!

GingerFury

Has anyone tried to run SWTOR on laptop with the following specs and made it work?

Intel Core i7 CPU M620 @ 2.67Ghz

4GB of Ram

64 bit windows 7

With Intel integrated hd graphics, Graphics media accelerator.

If you need additional info please ask.

I tried to run it with this during the beta and after release.

When I was running it I got all of the HUD fine, but the actual view looked as if I was inside a wall. No character or any details except at certain random angles.

Thanks

I'll get back to you about the fps once the launcher finished downloading, I uninstalled the game after I had given up hope, but http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1030521-Will-Intel-s-HD-3000-Graphics-run-SWTOR! said otherwise about it. When I did run it I was able to run around fine without skipping around or anything it's just that I couldn't see anything 99% of the time except it would look like different parts of wall. Dromund Kaas was more of just a blue screen then inside walls though.

Yeah, OK, at all low-settings @ 800x600 resolution and running at 10 fps, sure.

Lower settings, sure, but I can run the game in 1600x900 and 20 fps, and there really isn't much jitteriness.

The important thing? It runs until I get a new rig.

Lower settings, sure, but I can run the game in 1600x900 and 20 fps, and there really isn't much jitteriness.

The important thing? It runs until I get a new rig.

So do you have the same integrated graphics?

Were you able to change the settings or do you know how to fix this?

I have the same problem. I have an i3 core, but the same graphics card. I still meet the requirements needed to run the game, but I have the same random angle problem. Support has tried to help me multiple times. I want a new laptop, but for now I have to quit the game. :jawa_frown:

I have the same problem. I have an i3 core, but the same graphics card. I still meet the requirements needed to run the game, but I have the same random angle problem. Support has tried to help me multiple times. I want a new laptop, but for now I have to quit the game. :jawa_frown:

Well if I get a solution to this I'll let you know the fix.

So all you did was reinstall you grahics card? cuz i have the same problem and everything says i should run it, i have an i3............. like the game look ok at the character selection screen but the moment i load the character and jump ingame its just grey everywhere and i cant see ****..........pls if you fixed it list your steps :(

So all you did was reinstall you grahics card? cuz i have the same problem and everything says i should run it, i have an i3............. like the game look ok at the character selection screen but the moment i load the character and jump ingame its just grey everywhere and i cant see ****..........pls if you fixed it list your steps :(

What I did was download the zipped file for my integrated graphics card, then I uninstalled the current one from device manager. After that I installed the graphics card again from the zipped file. Also I suggest using gamebooster. There are better directions at http://www.cleartechinfo.com/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-System-Requirements-Cant-Play-it-on-your-Computer#comment-5152 best of luck.