Aric Jorgan and companion gifts?

Kabjat

I play a female trooper and so far I've really enjoyed the rapport that is developing between her and Aric Jorgan.

She only has 2k affection with him so honestly I didn't think there would be any type of shift in the way he treats her...especially this early on.

But something really funny happened when Elara Dorne was first introduced on Taris. After the good lady sergeant took her leave upon giving us our mission, Aric was all, "I've had drill sergeants more relaxed than her! And that accent!" My trooper came back with a really snarky teasing retort, in not so many words demanding to know if he was into the sergeant.

This is where I LOL'd. He totally got flustered and back pedaled.

I was like...what was that? Whatever it was it was awesome lol

All that to say, I totally love this guy. He's broody and scowly and stuffy. Perfect for my free spirited trooper.

It brings me to my original question. So far I've given him a couple of weapon gifts and gotten 96+ affection. Anyone know when he'd respond favorably to courting gifts? Or is he more of a 'later on in the storyline' situation? She's still a lowbie, just hit lvl 17 but I'm impatient to see some variation in the interaction my characters have with their companions xD. I don't even really care about the romance side of it. Just would like some interesting dialogue.

way later.

But i guarantee you won't need it. he is soooo easy to gain affection with in conversations. I had him around 8k by the end of act 2.

Do flirt with your SIS contact on Nar Shaddaa...you won't be disappointed there, either. Unfortunately, the real meat of the romance doesn't get going until later act 2 and in act 3. It's one of my favorites!

way later.

But i guarantee you won't need it. he is soooo easy to gain affection with in conversations. I had him around 8k by the end of act 2.

Do flirt with your SIS contact on Nar Shaddaa...you won't be disappointed there, either. Unfortunately, the real meat of the romance doesn't get going until later act 2 and in act 3. It's one of my favorites!

ahhh thank you xD

I think my main issue is I have an ADD mindset when it comes to characters. I have a couple of 20+ characters and this trooper. Needless to say, I haven't gotten too far into any of my storylines lol. But it looks like my commando lady is my favorite.