Annihilation and Accuracy

MasterBudman

What is the general consensus about accuracy? I know you want to hit 100%, but should we go over that for the armor pen? I know that out DoT ticks are considered force attacks so they won't be effected by armor pen. Plus our dot ticks are are not based on the amount of damage the applying attack does, but by your power and strength.

So my question is this, should we ever choose accuracy past 100% over power, surge or crit?

What is the general consensus about accuracy? I know you want to hit 100%, but should we go over that for the armor pen? I know that out DoT ticks are considered force attacks so they won't be effected by armor pen. Plus our dot ticks are are not based on the amount of damage the applying attack does, but by your power and strength.

So my question is this, should we ever choose accuracy past 100% over power, surge or crit?

It isn't armor pen, it's reduced defense (dodge/parry) chance. You want Accuracy over that so your skills aren't parried.

i love how people hear something and then do not bother to READ what the tooltip says... its sad really.

It's pretty much a known fact through theorycrafting and testing that accuracy above 100% lowers the target's defense AND armor.

I love how people read something and assume it's false because they believe it to be false...it's sad really.

It's pretty much a known fact through theorycrafting and testing that accuracy above 100% lowers the target's defense AND armor.

I love how people read something and assume it's false because they believe it to be false...it's sad really.

its a known fact that you are WRONG. Accuracy over 100% lowers the targets ability to dodge parry and block you as melee/ranged, and it lowers their ability to resist your tech and force abilities.

IT IS NOT ARMOR PENN!!!!!!!