Merc healer.

Dirth

It need's badly tweaked to make it up to Sorc standards!

Good gear about (35% cirt) (1400 aim)

Healing feel's useless.. if I don't cirt!

newly 50 Sorc with corolla badge gear on. Seem's on power with my heals.. it seems

healing gun's is only doing 400-600

All the Youtube Videos have Sorc healers Solo healing in 8mans HM

PS Cure is also usless

Edited by Dirth

Sorc healer: OOM! *party dies*

Merc healer: Well we're not all at full health, but we won ^_^

Sorc healer don't go oom!! :/

Tank/dps taking alot of damage 7 big heals Bh is "oom" All other heals are too weak must use big heal! That costs 25 heat.. blow everything "Don't for get usless CD to pop" 100 max heat, too "oom"

Edited by Dirth

learn how to play you're BH then, you only go full eating when you try to multiple heal you're raid/group.. wich is defenitly not you re role.

you can pretty much heal a tank using the right circle without ever going over 50% eat.

now yea if you spam greater heal because it does heal more then you have no lcue on how to play you re BH healer :D

While i believe sorc's are better raid healers ( actually they are pretty much the only ones having a 8 man healing ) with some nice mitgating shields, BH is still a damn good single heal.. you just have to know how to play it.

tips : reading tool tips help :p

i'm in an 8 man hard/nm and BH healer. the older reply was kinda funny and slightly true. Yes, we do heal less than our sorc/ops counterparts but i feel like we have more staying power due to heat management. We are good at keeping 3-4 people up at once and depending on how the damage is spread, we can do a full ops with high heat.

I do think mercs need to be checked out though, there are certainly some tweaks that need to be made because even though we are heavy armor, i dont think it justifies us having a lesser ability to heal. Not to mention we get no interrupts or combat rez

well yea i didnt say you didnt need a check up either .. actually it does sucks big time to have that huge gap between our heals crit or non crits. the scaling of power is jsute ridicilous.

a BH build power/alacrity ( wich is what the basics heal sets want us to go will have crappy 2K8 heal that barely keep a tank alive while with a single critical it can heal up over 5K8. the alacrity doesnt make up for it .

seriously i had to take out most of my alac/power mod's to go critical/surge and my healing is way better ;s

the bonuses set is complet crap ( only the 3 sec on instant heal is actually good)

the kolto missile takes too long due to animation and if you got many melee dps in you re raid you the chances to use it to mitigate you re tank dmg is too much random.

give us a better scaling on heal power, a kolot missile that heal arround you re target instead of that stupid area zone and that would be a start.

overall there is too many random factors on the BH heal imo

my 2 cents ^^

Yeah I can see that we are Main tank healers :)

But with HM you need to Extra dps and they only need 1 healer :/

Yeah and also, emergency scan If doesn't cirt it's like useless :/

Edited by Dirth

the bonuses set is complet crap ( only the 3 sec on instant heal is actually good)

the kolto missile takes too long due to animation and if you got many melee dps in you re raid you the chances to use it to mitigate you re tank dmg is too much random.

The 1.5 second reduced healing scan time is more important than you think because of the reduced heat of the followup rapid scan. This is just as beneficial as the faster emergency scan cooldown at improving heat efficiency.

I'm not sure if you are referring to the 'too long' as meaning that your tank dies before the missile gets there to heal him, or that he moves out of range before it gets there and therefore isn't healed at all. If the latter - that is a non-issue. People are healed based on where they were, not where they are. If someone is in range when you cast the missile, even if they run out during the animation, they are still healed.

• 2 weeks later...