The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Leveling suggestion

Kurugi

Basically I want to be able to tank FPs while leveling. I also want to run warzones from time to time (at least once per day most likely) and I'm on a PvP server so world pvp is another consideration.

So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start out building points in ST but my question is would it be better to try and tank FPs with a more PvP style build or do warzones/world pvp with a more PvE oriented build?

Thanks.

Basically I want to be able to tank FPs while leveling. I also want to run warzones from time to time (at least once per day most likely) and I'm on a PvP server so world pvp is another consideration.

So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna start out building points in ST but my question is would it be better to try and tank FPs with a more PvP style build or do warzones/world pvp with a more PvE oriented build?

Thanks.

I ay play wzs and world pvp with a pve build. I've had great success in both with my pve specced PT. Sure I lose out on some good abilities, but what I gain is overall survivability. And if you have someone healing you in WZ's then you will be set for life.

When it comes to world pvp, I have yet to lose to anyone that I have faced in a 1v1 encounter. Only died when it was 2+ zerg mobs. The Powertechs greatest ability is their survivability. They can tank alot of damage before dropping.