Shadow balance

Kylegore

I have your mirror and it's just as bad (obviously).

We're the most balanced class in an imbalanced game. Nothing else to it.

lvl 50 in full champ gear

If just about everyone else is overpowered and we are balanced, that makes us underpowered. Therefore they prob just need to give us more On demand damage and give Sents/maras more passive survivability

wow im so sad i thought balance was really good from the video imp agent or counsaler when they used force in balance it looked so cool now im level 50 with 6 peace champion all force master if balance is no good i guess im leaveing for diablo 3.

i had so much fun as balance i liked it alot better then infiltration but now that the ranked warzones are comeing out i feel like im guna be considerd the combat rogue of wow or something.

if it means anything i killed a really well geard sorc 1vs1 level 50.

force in balance crits 3x targets for 3.3k dot damige 500crit a tick

im so sad i may go reroll opritive like everyone else. going ouit of the box is balanced in this game going main stream is over powerd

it's a viable spec. You won't run around pwning, and you won't be lackluster. Its a fairly tricky spec to play. But, the spec, like the class, is average.

it's a viable spec. You won't run around pwning, and you won't be lackluster. Its a fairly tricky spec to play. But, the spec, like the class, is average.

does splitting points between dmg and def trees help at all or is this an all or nothing kinda dealie?

im so sad i may go reroll opritive like everyone else. going ouit of the box is balanced in this game going main stream is over powerd

Good luck with reroll, I bet they will nerf the Scoundrel/Operative in the future. Good way to waste the time lvling this class :>

well let me say ive done about 270k damige a few times in warzones as balance force tec.

3.3k was my highest force in balance crit.

i crit 3k often with it.

i can triple dot someone then force cloak then wait for a few ticks then spinning kick them keep them in combat and dubble strike crits for 1.3k each crit dots heals me a lil.

i like it alot but seeing ill never see 9k crit or higher. kinda sad.

watching people get over 500k damige in a warzone stuff like that idk if balance can ever get that high.