Bioware: Thank you very much for being a respectable company.

Enistre

I'd just like to throw this out there. I really appreciate you guys having a sense of professionalism when it comes to your games, that doesn't reak of selling out.

When I come onto your forums, it's nice to see that there aren't advertisements on the side, at the top or bottom.

When I look at everything accessible in game, it's nice to see that there aren't a billion things that can be bought. It's obvious you guys aren't being very money-grabbing, and I appreciate it. I appreciate that there aren't a billion different services you can pay for, to alter your game-play.

Thank you.

I'd just like to throw this out there. I really appreciate you guys having a sense of professionalism when it comes to your games, that doesn't reak of selling out.

When I come onto your forums, it's nice to see that there aren't advertisements on the side, at the top or bottom.

When I look at everything accessible in game, it's nice to see that there aren't a billion things that can be bought. It's obvious you guys aren't being very money-grabbing, and I appreciate it. I appreciate that there aren't a billion different services you can pay for, to alter your game-play.

Thank you.

the game is less than a month old and not F2p give it time if it goes F2P expect more services opened and avaliable just like other F2P games.. though meh I will still play