Jaesa lightside or darkside?

ChaeTakbae

I picked LS Jaesa because I liked the concept better.

I regret LS Jaesa for a few reasons:

- The alternate character customizations for LS Jaesa are lame. Haven't seen the DS ones so maybe they are lame, too.

- Her combat voiceovers do not match a LS Jaesa. She still says stuff like "I WILL RELISH THEIR PAIN" or whatever. So, the voiceover set is really tuned for a DS Jaesa.

- Her LS questline is really too lame for my taste. She's on a trip of "WE WILL CHANGE THE EMPIRE FROM WITHIN TO MAKE IT HAPPY LIGHTSIDE PARADISE". Me, **** no. That's not the line of reasoning for my character being more LS. My character is LS because he supports loyalty, honor. Not because he wants to make the empire a happy place for all the poor and downtrodden trash, etc. He likes the empire as-is. Edit: Kind of like Mal Reynolds from Firefly, but noble-born instead of a cowboy.

Definitely should have went DS Jaesa with a grey character. Would have worked out significantly better in the end.

Edited by EasymodeX

I picked darkside Jeasa.

I dislike her for some reasons

- Darkside Jeasa looks emo, hopefully a customization can make her look somewhat normal without all the emo make up.

- Jeasa's voice acting is terrabad. It is very pain and dull doesn't have the spark of Bioware voice acting and fails to bring the uniqueness of the Starwars universe out.

- Compared to Vette's Rebellious nature. Dark Jeasa(or simply Jeasa) doesn't put up much of a fight in terms of character. (I like picking the rebellious dialogues and see my companion smile)