Am I seeing a true representation of speed?

Chiricahua

Case in point: the warzone Alderaan. For some reason, what is going on seems more in your face in an open area. In this case I notice a female Sith Assassin character move around at fantastic speeds. Not as fast as the speed hacking videos, but unaturally fast. I play a jedi shadow with sprint always turned on, but I don't feel like I'm moving fast. When accosted by an enemy faction I feel that I have trouble disengaging, turning, finding a new target, trying to keep up. As a reference on the same enemy faction team, there is a female sniper, or operative (with rifle) who seems to move naturally. In fact she often gets stuck when pausing to line up a shot.

What I'm asking is, can the person who is manipulating their speed through a hack tone down the speed, say from 100% to 50%?

Case in point: the warzone Alderaan. For some reason, what is going on seems more in your face in an open area. In this case I notice a female Sith Assassin character move around at fantastic speeds. Not as fast as the speed hacking videos, but unaturally fast. I play a jedi shadow with sprint always turned on, but I don't feel like I'm moving fast. When accosted by an enemy faction I feel that I have trouble disengaging, turning, finding a new target, trying to keep up. As a reference on the same enemy faction team, there is a female sniper, or operative (with rifle) who seems to move naturally. In fact she often gets stuck when pausing to line up a shot.

What I'm asking is, can the person who is manipulating their speed through a hack tone down the speed, say from 100% to 50%?

I'm not sure. But Sith Assassins also get an ability that allows them to sprint for a short period of time and there is also a buff in the tunnel that greatly increases your speed.

Speed hacking is basically just manipulating your lag to make you skip across the map like any other laggy player might do, just amplified.

The sith inq has a 2 second accelerated speed buff called force sprint or somthing.its normal with SI's and the mirror of SI's on the republic side.

I thought of that. But, it only lasts about 2 seconds, and with the talent tree reduction, the cooldown is reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds. What I'm referring to is constant. Not 2 seconds on, then with a 20 second reduction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.