The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

we are the best anti-touchdowns in huttball

BoredOfMMOS

My personal fav is when they are about to cross the line Grapple+explosive dart+Rail shot while they are stunned then stunning dart+shoulder charge and then On the trail stunning dart again and if your team doesn't help you drop them the rest of the way well shucks :p

Shoulder charge? What tree is this for? you're not talking about shoulder slam are you??

My personal fav is when they are about to cross the line Grapple+explosive dart+Rail shot while they are stunned then stunning dart+shoulder charge and then On the trail stunning dart again and if your team doesn't help you drop them the rest of the way well shucks :p

You clearly haven't played any PVP with a BH because Shoulderslam doesn't work on players and On the Trail only works when you have a companion, which you won't have in a WZ.

I'm generally amazed if I can grapple or stun a ball carrier. The majority have their resolve meters maxed out unless they just received the ball.

I can grapple people fine in the middle. But towards the touch down lines it's a crap shoot and generally the resolve bars are too high. Every now and then I pull them into the fires or into the pit though. It just depends. People love to spam stuns.

something doesn't add up here... you can't use shoulder charge in pvp, or on the trail?

but yes powertech is fun as all hell in huttball... sadly tank spec isn't half as fun in the other wz's to me. I'm playing pyrotech atm :]

Then he didn't do it right, it blows you up and prevents scoring.

I see it as an exploit and dont' do it.

Read my second post...It did kill me, but it also helped me score faster. So he did get owned trying to exploit. A kill for a score is fine with me. ;)

Read my second post...It did kill me, but it also helped me score faster. So he did get owned trying to exploit. A kill for a score is fine with me. ;)

Your not understanding, he didn't do it in the right place then. If you do it right, it prevents scoring, blows you up and then either resets the ball or gives to a teammate on the ground.

There is a BH on my server I yell at all the time for it(even when he's on my team). He'll purposefully die, to rez and blow up ball carrier. He claims the dude says cheating is encouraged. I see it as exploiting, but w/e.

>.>

Oh look, its a Jedi

Am I the only one that has massive issues with my grapple going out and wrapping the person up but not pulling them back?

No it's not just you. Grapple is very sensitive to environmental collision. Sometimes all it seems to take is a minor kink in a walkway to block and release your target.

Of course there's also lots of cc immunity and full resolve bars which can also make weird things happen with grapple visually.

Lol, holy troll... I hope.:eek: