I have a sub but can't play?

Exidiums

When I try to log in it tells me I don't have an active sub, but I actually do. I have an e-mail verifying it too. Hes a screenshot saying I payed for my subscription. What gives?

http://imageshack.us/f/856/wtfar.jpg/

Did you click on the link on the launcher that takes you to a page that explains why the launcher is saying you don't have an active sub??

I'll tell you anyway, it is because you don't have early access yet.

he is suggesting you pasted the subscribed part and its fake

fake or not, you cannot play because you are not authorized to as the game hasnt launched yet

only people able to play before the 20th are EGA, until then, your subscription will wait until its active on the 20th

When I try to log in it tells me I don't have an active sub, but I actually do. I have an e-mail verifying it too. Hes a screenshot saying I payed for my subscription. What gives?

http://imageshack.us/f/856/wtfar.jpg/

Read the info your launcher provides in the form of system alerts, it clearly says there that if you get that message it's because you don't have your early access yet.

Alright, heres how you can setup your own Subscription. Go to your account, where it asks you to redeem a code, click it.

Type in the code you used in the pre order, once you get to the next screen read the link your at. It has your product key at the top wich is the same you entered. In the link it says something like... gameTimeCardRedeem=false CHANGE IT TO TRUE so it reads gameTimeCardRedeem=true and don't change anything else. Press enter on that link and it will take you to a page that will let you set up your subscription. If you don't believe me or you think I'm lying, try it.

Alright, heres how you can setup your own Subscription. Go to your account, where it asks you to redeem a code, click it.

Type in the code you used in the pre order, once you get to the next screen read the link your at. It has your product key at the top wich is the same you entered. In the link it says something like... gameTimeCardRedeem=false CHANGE IT TO TRUE so it reads gameTimeCardRedeem=true and don't change anything else. Press enter on that link and it will take you to a page that will let you set up your subscription. If you don't believe me or you think I'm lying, try it.

Hes a wizard

it's like walking out the bathroom with TP stuck to you feet. Everyone knows what you just did :D

In all fairness to the OP, it's not an editted shot.

You use print screen to capture the image on your monitor, open paint, CTRL+V to paste it then save.

It's the only way to get a screenshot of your computer screen without using 3rd party screen capture crap.

I do it all the time.

Edited by Taelin

In all fairness to the OP, it's not an editted shot.

You use print screen to capture the image on your monitor, open paint, CTRL+V to paste it then save.

It's the only way to get a screenshot of your computer screen without using 3rd party screen capture crap.

I do it all the time.

Exactly, thank you. I don't know of any other way. And I'm no artist, theres no way in hell I could draw that and it's also way to stupid to make up. Yes I have an active subscription now.. NO I cannot play, becuase it still wants a product key. Go figure =p I only did it to see if it would let me in, it's not a hoax, what I showed you guys was real.

Exactly, thank you. I don't know of any other way. And I'm no artist, theres no way in hell I could draw that and it's also way to stupid to make up. Yes I have an active subscription now.. NO I cannot play, becuase it still wants a product key. Go figure =p I only did it to see if it would let me in, it's not a hoax, what I showed you guys was real.

Your retail key isn't valid and means nothing until the 20th.

You can enter it now, but until the 20th, it doesn't count.

It's your pre-order key that gets you early access.

Your retail key isn't valid and means nothing until the 20th.

You can enter it now, but until the 20th, it doesn't count.

It's your pre-order key that gets you early access.

Whatever the case, I'm just saying that I set up my subscription successfully used a screenshot to prove it and people are trying to say it's not possible.

Whatever the case, I'm just saying that I set up my subscription successfully used a screenshot to prove it and people are trying to say it's not possible.

Because people are dumb and don't read :p

I was just answering your original question. lol