Friends and Family

Stasha

I could care less about when I get to play, as I am a patient woman. The one think I think BioWare did not consider, friends and family cannot play together initially. My husband is ahead of me. Yes, he could wait for me, but are you kidding? I wouldn't ask him to wait. I will just watch and enjoy the fresh look of the game for now. I am not really angry or raging at BioWare. It was an idea that sounds good, but reality is not so good. That happens all the time in life. So get off of BioWares *** and give some constructive suggestions, instead of raging. No one ever accomplished anything raging, except maybe stupidity.

That said, I think this way of launching took some of the excitement out of it for me. Im no longer excited about playing, I feel more like a kid that didn't get her presents on Christmas, but instead they came 2 days late. All my other friends got to open their gifts but me. I still LOVE all my toys, but the inital excitement about the toys is gone.

My other question, what happens on the 20th? Seems they are going to have all the issues they are trying to avoid with the pre-launch ie. thousands of folks trying to put in their email codes, thousands of folks trying to log on at once, servers over populated, etc. Seems your effort to avoid all the usual pre-launch nonsense opened up a can of worms you did not intend. Back to the drawling board Im afraid.

Happy Gaming!

ohh, another "Im a woman thread"? Tho I do understand you, I was ... sadened by the fact that I wont get in soon, but I just trolled a bit and now I feel a lot better :) you should try that aswell. Edited by Skwark

I could care less about when I get to play, as I am a patient woman.

Wooooow.

Woman alert !!!!

I heard a myth that these beings roam the Internet, but it's the first live one I see...

Edited by RiteOn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.