Decent Republic Server?

Fantaztik

• 2 weeks later...
I'm on Belgoth's Beacon. I'm with a guild of friends from Final Fantasy XI when we migrated over to this game. Most of us are rl friends, but we welcome any player. It's a nice atmosphere, we don't have anything set up like weekly ops or anything like that yet. But there's a great mix of low to high level characters that you are able to party up with other members of the guild. I really like it so far, it was great to see most of my friends from FFXI because they all left years ago. We're at http://www.wookieetangofoxtrot.com my name is Bewoulf, leader is Shadowtrooper, there's also Cecill and Mightdie as officers. Hope to see you in the game! Edited by Bewoulff

Definitely Swiftsure. Pop diff is around 3:1 compared to your usual 5:1 or 6:1 and it has a solid Republic community and Fleet is always packed as are most of the early 1-40 areas.

*But let me add that it's a Heavy-Full server (usually Full during peak times) so you might have a 400-600 queue to wait in for 20-25m which might be a turn off to some but I had a 50 Vanguard on another server and it was absolute shatner getting steamrolled and never finding groups so waiting 30m is fine by me to have a large community.

G'luck

Edited by Jabarax

If Swiftsure is not to your liking, check out Veela.

Veela has a lot of very helpful Republic guilds and players. We work very hard to keep our community tight and welcoming. We promote cooperation throughout all of our Faction.

Veela currently has about a 1.5:1 Imperial:Republic ratio of players in the Fleet at prime time. The current level 50 ratio is a little higher of about 2.2:1 Imperial:Republic the last time I checked at 8:45 on Friday, January 20th. It is a Heavy populated server, with a healthy GTN with room for more.