Marauder DPS rotation

Athilar

So anyone have any info on this? I know it's difficult to say as there's currently no way in game of measuring DPS on an individual basis, but I'm levelling as annihilation and I'm currently using deadly saber > battering assault > rupture > rage dump with vicious slash > ravage, then assault and vicious strike until battering assault comes off cooldown, repeat, only using deadly saber every time it's off cooldown. I'm only level 22 btw so I don't have the top tier talent yet, but is this correct or should I be using force scream in there somewhere too? Or is that a waste of rage?

Thanks

Berserk > Vicious Throw > Battering Assault > Deadly Saber > Rupture > Ravage > Retaliation(solo/pvp) > Smash(aoe only) > Vicious Slash > Sweeping Slash(aoe only) > Assault

force scream is for jugs i think...i dont find it worth it to even look at heh.

i start out BA, DS, Rup, Rav, VS, As.

in the end everything will be on cooldown(mostly) and you'll be able to fit As in there once or twice before BA comes up again. your bleeds(DS/Rup) are most important to keep on your target imo and popping berserk as soon as ya can for max bleed dmg.

but i could be all wrong, no way to check unless we fraps fights and spend time separating the floating numbers.

force scream is for jugs i think...i dont find it worth it to even look at heh.

Force Scream is for Carnage Marauders. The 100% crit chance during Blood Frenzy from Towering Rage and the 30% bonus crit damage from Sever make it one of my hardest hitting abilities.

Edited by Indecisionn

So anyone have any info on this? I know it's difficult to say as there's currently no way in game of measuring DPS on an individual basis, but I'm levelling as annihilation and I'm currently using deadly saber > battering assault > rupture > rage dump with vicious slash > ravage, then assault and vicious strike until battering assault comes off cooldown, repeat, only using deadly saber every time it's off cooldown. I'm only level 22 btw so I don't have the top tier talent yet, but is this correct or should I be using force scream in there somewhere too? Or is that a waste of rage?

Thanks

For PVE I will jump in. While in flight I can activate my deadly sabers. That makes battering assault get 3 bleed effects. After that anotehr quick bleed effect and ravage on a 2nd mob.

Jaesa is usually polishing off hers by that point so we can double team a 4th mob.

Also with 3 reg and i silver I go for the regular first. They might not be as tough but three of them hit alot harder than 1 silver mob. You can also use the ( forget the name but it makes them miss for 6 seconds skill ) you should not be finishing these with less than 1/2 health.

You may really like my guides.

Just sayin.

Um, your guide...is awsome! Thank you. I found and printed it yesterday. I am doing some tweeks to the attack chain (carnage) for my personal play style but, YOU gave me a great place to start. Thank you.

My goal is to have a "death dance." I'am not knocking your attack chain by any means. I am just going to build a "pretty to watch" rotation :)

Edited by Midoku

• 5 months later...
Whatever!

best rotation is 1,4,3,7,8,2,0,3,1

wrong!

l33t players know, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, BA is will never fail to get the job done.

only it was exausting figuring out how to re-wire a nintendo paddle to work on my pc

Just an FYI anyone who suggests a rotation will not be someone to follow, Marauders have no rotation they have shifting priorities depending on situation and what you are attacking.

Exactly there is no rotation for marauder especially for pvp. I use quite complicated attack priority here it is, from highest to lowest.

Rupture

Vicious throw

deadly saber

annihilate

battering asault

assault

charge

force scream

deadly throw