Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% /signed

also i don't get their window system:confused:

you open vendor and your inventory open

you press C to compare items you have equipped, vendor closes

you open vendor again, close your inventory, press C

clunky

you open C and inventory, you want to change modifications

ctrl-rightclick to modify a item, inventory closes, you have to close C yourself and open inventory to find the replacement mod. and guess what?:eek:

everything closes and your shipdroid informs you he is back and that he failed, but he still got 2 metal for me. :mad:

Can i please has a /jettison droid from airlock option?

I realise there are major bugs actually stopping people to play, that need fixing asap. But would fixing this really take that much time? It's major annoyance, especially when using GTN or modding. That damn ship droid that I managed to silence still has a way to raise my blood pressure by returning from mission when I'm trying to use GTN. :mad:

As it is you pretty much have to check crew window and just wait if any of them is returning in the next few mins. Feels a bit ridiculous.

Definitely agree. It is most aggravating to be doing something like composing a mail message, or browsing the GTN, or choosing another mission to send a companion on, or... well, anything, and then have the crew skill mission window pop up!

Please, the onscreen notification being flashed up is enough. If any windows are open, add it to the "Pending" list, rather than closing all our other windows.

This is now a 29 page petition, must be at least 200 unique supporters here in this thread. I just wish we could get something written in Dev yellow about this. Just a "We know, this sucks, it's hard to fix but we're all over it". Or even a "It is working as intended, we think it's more important to know your companion failed to get you some Brocats than it is to live." Give us something. Anything.

I'm asking this question in the Q&A this week, hopefully enough people ask about this that BW finally has to respond, because it's already ridiculous for them to have ignored this for so long.

Agreed. Also, could the companion not be behind you constantly? Every time I try to interact with something, my companion seems to suddenly appear in front of my mouse click. So constant I'm beginning to feel like it's programmed on purpose.

lol dude i'm happy i em not the only one with this feeling Djeeez i start to think that bioware hates us. :D

VOTE + 1 for OP and this "companion to close thing" !!

/signed

Don't particularly enjoy losing track of what's going on in a fight and dying because I have to suddenly worry about whether to accept items or visually locate the escape key. Usually more a minor annoyance, but in a boss fight where you need to be on the ball with your interrupts...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.