US ppl should mind their own bussnis.

SStephan

I am getting sick of all the US ppl who have a comment of every EU post being made.

Everytime a EU player make's a comment for example about maintenace we get tons of US ppl whining , stop complaining you only live in europe.

or europe has nowhere near the playerbase US has so shut up.

I find it quite offending that those ppl can just do this on the side, we are ppl just like the ppl in US, we pay money just like them so whats this crap about?

If ya dont agree with us europeans then dont comment? we dont flame about US we dont treat a other continent like they are trash so i suggest you ppl start doing the same and leave every1 in his or her value.

(i been looking for a european side wich is active, point outs are apreciated)

Edited by SStephan

I am getting sick of all the US ppl who have a comment of every EU post being made.

Everytime a EU player make's a comment for example about maintenace we get tons of US ppl whining , stop complaining you only live in europe.

or europe has nowhere near the playerbase US has so shut up.

I find it quite offending that those ppl can just do this on the side, we are ppl just like the ppl in US, we pay money just like them so whats this crap about?

If ya dont agree with us europeans then dont comment? we dont flame about US we dont treat a other continent like they are trash so i suggest you ppl start doing the same and leave every1 in his or her value.

(i been looking for a european side wich is active, point outs are apreciated)

Instead of inflaming all the Americans on the board, who bring logical, if harsh points, how about simply making a post telling them that they should consider the fact that European players paid the same amount (perhaps more depending which country you're actually in) as the US players. You're just asking to be flamed, and all the American kids you likely just inflamed, won't give a hoot about you or the other players in Europe.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage gameplay discussion and not ones which criticize the community, and as a friendly reminder if you feel any player is making posts that you feel are against the Rules of Conduct please feel free to report the post as well.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!