So we were winning a huttbal 1-0..

Kaladorei

then the republic team freezes up.. i mean ewveryone none of us could sue any skills..the clock stopped going down. were we all stuck against an invisible 2by2 box which we could only watch imps which may i add were terribads, for almost 10 minutes walk past us. and on top of that we couldnt log, exit warzone or anything. and at the last second bam it works (last 20 secs) it came back.

can anyone explain this.

Also hard mode today. we couldnt kill iron fist because for some odd reason we always get some wierdo ability delay and crazy glitchy movement and interrupts dont want to go off.

is this being fixed. its getting beyond a joke for my friend who is a healer and myself who is a tank.

Did you really have to come to the forums to ask if bugs like these are going to be fixed?

No, they're going to keep them in the game. :rolleyes:

If that's a bug then BioWare's coding is messier than I originally thought.

Did you really have to come to the forums to ask if bugs like these are going to be fixed?

No, they're going to keep them in the game. :rolleyes:

im more interested in working out what made huttball freeze for republic for 10 minutes and around 45 seconds....and then magically return to normal with 20 secs remaining.

may i add they were so bad they didnt cap all 6 and no1 died for ages...i lived for the enitre 10 minutes against a wall.