Jawa compaion for Republic players

RichmageO

After doing a ton of missions for these little guys, I got to thinking. Bounty hunters get one and if you read their likes and dislikes they seem to be more light alligned than dark. So why is it that the dark side gets a Jawa compaion? And a sith compaion for Jedi Guardians, seriously.... Edited by RichmageO

After doing a ton of missions for these little guys, I got to thinking. Bounty hunters get one and if you read their likes and dislikes they seem to be more light alligned than dark. So why is it that the dark side gets a Jawa compaion? And a sith compaion for Jedi Guardians, seriously....

The Jawa is captured by the Empire, thats why we get the jawa.

After doing a ton of missions for these little guys, I got to thinking. Bounty hunters get one and if you read their likes and dislikes they seem to be more light alligned than dark. So why is it that the dark side gets a Jawa compaion? And a sith compaion for Jedi Guardians, seriously....

Yesss, I can feel the hate growing within you.....

Edited by Blackardin

i must admit that i play BH because of Blizz only :)

I never use him.

But i send him out on missions, give him gifts to do his quests, and generally just click on him in the Fleet to hear him talk.

Easily the best dialogue out of ANY of the game's companions..